Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) Machine
The Elle TENS is easy-to-use and provides maximum pain relieving stimulus during labour and after the baby is born (think sore shoulders!).
Enjoy a Deluxe Rental Package
Clear and complete instructions are included with your TENS rental, but you can also call any time to get help with getting started with your TENS. Aimée has over 10 years of experience in using TENS units can get you up and running in no time.
Keep your TENS for 40 days or until 3 days after your baby is born, whichever is longest! This allows you to get it for week 37 and still feel confident that you'll have it when you need it. And chances are you'll have it for postpartum use as well! The TENS unit is great as helping to relieve the aches and pains associated with carrying and feeding your baby.
We provide you with two sets of pads (4 per set) so that you can try it out ahead of time and get used to the operation of the unit and the sensations of the stimulation. We also recommend purchasing at least one more set just in case the labour is long or you want to use the unit in your postpartum period. Any extra pads you purchase can be returned for a full refund, provided they are unopened.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button changes stimulation pattern during contractions
- Optimax button for extra versatility
- Comes with 4 large pads for superior coverage
- Easy-to-read user display
- Unit can be clipped to clothing, hang from a lanyard around your neck, or be hand-held
- Can be used for many common postpartum pains
- Complete written instructions (sent via email)
- Phone support, 9am-5pm EST, Mon-Fri
- 40-Day Rental (or until 3 days after the birth of your baby, whichever is longer)
- 2 Packs of electrode pads (4 pads/pack)
- 2 leadwires plus 1 spare
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- 4 Alcohol swabs for skin prep
Elle TENS for labour & postpartum. Shipping incl. Call for info on local pickup
Your TENS rental will be shipped to the address you provide. It will not be safe-dropped, so someone needs to be home for it to be delivered. If nobody is home you will receive a delivery notice and the package will go to your local Canada Post Outlet for pick-up.
Postage (delivery and return) is included in the regular TENS rental fee.
See "Returning your TENS" for more information.